Produced by Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah & Chris Dunn
Executive Producers: Christian Scot aTunde Adjuah & Louis Marks
Recorded April 16-21, 2016 by Matt Grondin & Nick Guttmann at The Parlor, New Orleans, LA
Mixed by Nick Guttmann at The Parlor, New Orleans, LA
Mastered by Paul Blakemore, Cleveland, OH
Creative Direction (Album Art) - Kiel Adrian Scott & Kevin Kedroe
Art Direction - Kevin Kedrue & Allan Cole
Photography - Kiel Adrian Scott
Package Design - Kevin Kedroe
All songs written by Christian Scott
- "In The Beginning" written by Weedie Braimah
- "Videotape" written by Philip James Selway, Colin Charles Greenwood, Edward John O'Brien, Jonathan Richard Guy Greenwood, Thomas Edward Yorke
- "Gerrymandering Game" written by Christian Scott, Lawrence Fields, Cliff Hynes
- "Cages" written by Christian Scott, Lawrence Fields
- "New Heroes" written by Christian Scott, Lawrence Fields
supported by 39 fans who also own “The Emancipation Procrastination”
Yes indeed; New Orleans finest on top form!
Ever since Mr.Scott made such an impact with Marcus Miller's 'Tutu Revisited' project he has been on my radar. 'Christian a Tunde Adjuah' was a fine album but this is spectacular with Congo Square at its heart,I think...it has so many ideas and references that it is unclassifiable other than essential.
Miles Davis used to append the monogram 'New Directions In Music' to his Columbia albums...the same applies here.